Obtain 40+ Years of Legal Experience
Barry Regar is a Palm Springs personal injury lawyer with more than 40 years' experience representing clients who have been harmed as a result of another’s negligent actions. Mr. Regar has devoted his vast legal knowledge and experience to fighting insurance companies and their attorneys who aim to dismiss the pain and suffering of the injured in order to protect their own finances.
After graduating from law school and passing the bar, Mr. Regar started practicing law in San Francisco, where he handled Civil and Criminal cases. Throughout the years, Mr. Regar joined many different firms, all specializing in personal injury litigation. During this time, he gained his knowledge and skill in practice of personal injury law and decided to begin his own practice in the field.
Mr. Regar has been representing and helping accident victims and their families in the Coachella Valley and Southern California since 1970. During this time Mr. Regar has handled thousands of Personal Injury cases, including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Child Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Defective Products
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Products Liability Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- The State Bar of California
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A.
Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, J.D.
- Hastings Law Review, Member (second year)
- Werchick & Werchick, focused on personal injury litigation
- Riverside District Attorney’s Office (1 year)
- Law Firm of Thomas Anderson (Indio, CA), focused on personal injury litigation (7 years)
AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell® (every year since 1992 –
25 years held)
- Recognition of Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Membership limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, and fewer than 1% of the lawyers in the United States are members.
- 10.0 “superb” AVVO Rating
- Desert's Top Lawyers by Palm Springs Life Magazine, (June 2012 & June 2013)
- Top Personal Injury Lawyers of 2016
- Top Personal Injury Lawyers of 2017
Call (760) 440-5643 for a free consultation.