Holiday Safety Travel Tips
As the holiday season rapidly approaches, more and more people plan on going out of town in one way another. Whether you are making a cross-country trip or are simply driving a few miles across town to visit family, chances are you will likely be traveling to some degree. Nothing is as disastrous as having your plans ruined for the New Year, which is why our Desert Hot Springs personal injury lawyer of Barry Regar APLC wants you to prepare for any and all mishaps to occur.
Consider the following safety travel tips before embarking on a trip this holiday season:
- Make sure your vehicle is properly maintained by having it inspected prior to your departure
- Plan for traffic, which is at its height during the holidays
- Hide anything of value from plain sight, by either putting it in the trunk or the storage area of your vehicle
- Make sure you have a cell phone and a charger with you at all times
- Keep your children under your supervision at all times, and remind them not to speak to any strangers--especially when you are not around
- Keep the contact information of roadside assistance on your person
Contact Our Desert Hot Springs Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you are in need of a Desert Hot Springs personal injury lawyer who will fight for the rights you deserve, look no further than our team at Barry Regar APLC. With over 4 decades of experience on our side, you can rest assured you are in the hands of a capable and dedicated legal team when you enlist our services. We will go above and beyond on your behalf.
If you would like to schedule an initial consultation with a member of our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (760) 440-5643.